Plastic lunch box is a kind of plastic container made o […]
Plastic lunch box is a kind of plastic container made of food grade plastic materials for convenience of taking food out. It is a very common household plastic products in our daily life. It is an indispensable plastic container for picnic or hiking. Plastic lunch boxes are available in various styles and sizes.
Plastic lunch boxes are available in various styles and sizes. Square plastic lunch boxes can be used to store various seasonings. Rectangular plastic lunch boxes are easy to store moisture containing foods, such as fruits, vegetables and seafood. The round plastic lunch box is suitable for storing sauces, sauces and various dishes.
Raw materials of plastic lunch box: with the increasing attention of consumers to health, people pay attention to whether the materials used in plastic lunch boxes are healthy. Hygienic and safe materials are harmless to human body, such as PC material, PE material and PP material. PP material is the most common plastic lunch box material.
2. Microwave heating: plastic lunch box can directly heat food in the microwave oven, which is more convenient.
3. Appearance of plastic lunch box: the plastic lunch box with excellent quality has glossy appearance, beautiful design and no burr.
4. Heat resistance: plastic lunch boxes have high requirements on heat resistance, which will not deform in high temperature water, and can even be sterilized in boiling water.
5. Durable: plastic lunch box should have superior impact resistance, not easy to break when pressed or impacted, and will not leave scratches.
Different shapes store different things, so it is more convenient to use. In addition to the common square, rectangle, circle, there are also suits designed for picnics, making life more simple and convenient.
Square plastic lunch box: suitable for storing all kinds of seasonings, leftovers, canned fruits and vegetables.
Rectangular plastic lunch box: suitable for storing bacon and meat food. Large capacity rectangular plastic lunch box is suitable for preservation of fruits, vegetables and seafood.
Round plastic lunch box: suitable for storing all kinds of condiments, canned fruits, Cereals, nuts, tea, etc.
Precautions for use
1. Ordinary plastic lunch boxes can't be put into microwave oven and oven, because plastic will produce harmful substances to human body under high temperature. If the microwave oven is often used for cooking, it is best to choose polycarbonate (PC) plastic lunch box; if it is washed by continuous sterilization at about 70 ℃, please do not exceed 20-30 minutes. The high-temperature part of ordinary dishwasher is at the bottom, relatively speaking, the upper part receives indirect heat transfer, so it is better to put it on the upper part of the dishwasher for cleaning. Although the plastic products made of polypropylene have high heat resistance temperature, if heated for a long time, the products will deform and be elongated. Therefore, after cleaning, if you want to use it immediately, please soak the plastic lunch box in cold water for a while and then use it. This is a good way to prevent deformation. In addition, the toughened glass plastic lunch box may explode when it is extremely cold and hot.
2. The storage time of different foods is different. Don't rely on the sealing ability of plastic lunch boxes, but eat them as soon as possible. P. P (polypropylene) plastic lunch box can be heated for a short time when used in the microwave oven, but it can not be used as a cooking container in the microwave oven. (for short time heating and thawing, the time should not exceed 3 minutes.)
3. When put into the microwave oven, the box cover joint device must be loosened before use. If the lid is locked, the plastic lunch box will deform or burst due to pressure. When used in the microwave oven, if there are more oil and sugar in the food, the plastic lunch box will deform when the temperature rises rapidly.
4. When cleaning the plastic lunch box, use a soft sponge, and do not use a hard dishcloth to avoid scratches and discoloration of the plastic lunch box. When cleaning the silicone liner between the box cover and the container, please do not pull hard, otherwise it will break or lengthen.
5. Hot food will make the air expand and the sealing performance of the plastic lunch box will decrease. Therefore, the food should be stored after it gets cool. The bubble of carbonated drinks (soda, cola, etc.) will make the sealing capacity of plastic lunch boxes lose. Please do not store them in plastic lunch boxes.
1. The bubble of carbonated drinks (soda, cola, etc.) will make the sealing capacity of plastic lunch boxes lose. Bubbling food, fermented food and hot food will reduce the sealing performance of plastic lunch boxes. Please try to avoid storing such foods in plastic lunch boxes.
2. When used in the microwave oven, if the food contains more oil and sugar, the plastic lunch box will deform when the temperature rises rapidly. Therefore, heating the above food, the best use of microwave oven special box.