When you often use disposable paper cups to drink water […]
When you often use disposable paper cups to drink water and greet guests, can you quickly identify the quality of paper cups? Follow Xiaobian to learn about it!
Now the use of disposable paper cups is more and more widespread. When people come to the house for guests, they usually choose disposable paper cups to pour tea for the convenience of guests. Perhaps everyone thinks that this is more "Wei".
But do you usually find that some cups with hot water will emit some peculiar odor, because this smelly cup in production in order to achieve water-proof effect?
A polyethylene waterproof film will be coated on the inner wall. Polyethylene is the safest chemical in food processing. It is difficult to dissolve in water, non-toxic and tasteless. But if the material chosen is not
OK, or the processing technology is not good enough. In the process of melting polyethylene or smearing it on paper cups, it may oxidize to carbonyl compounds. Carbonyl compounds do not volatilize easily at room temperature, but heat is poured into paper cups.
When water is used, it may evaporate, so people will smell it. Although there is no research to confirm the harm of carbonyl compounds released from paper cups to human body.
What will lead to malignant diseases? But from a general theoretical analysis, long-term intake of such organic compounds will be harmful to the human body. Today I'm going to teach you how to choose a good disposable paper cup.
First of all, select a number of different brands of disposable paper cups that have not been used in the complete packaging.
Cup selection method / step
1. First of all, we should look at the information such as the name of the production enterprise, the QS mark and number, the address of the production enterprise, the standard of product execution, the date of production and the expiry date. The packing is too bad.
If the printing is too rough, you'd better not buy it.
2. Secondly, products with full shape, wrinkle-free, thickness and deformation resistance should be selected. If the body of the cup is too soft or the cup is easy to crack after tearing, most of them are unqualified products. as far as possible
Choose a paper cup with a thick and stiff wall. When purchasing it, squeeze it gently with your hands on both sides of the cup. You can roughly know the stiffness of the cup body.
3. Smell if there is a bad smell. If you open the paper cup, the packaging taste is very big, mostly because of the poor quality of toxic ink used by the production enterprises.
4. Don't buy paper cups with too white color. The paper cups with too white color are likely to be added with fluorescent substances. It is not easy to be decomposed and excluded, and the accumulation in the body will endanger human health. root
According to the "New National Standard", designs can not be printed within 15 mm from the cup mouth to the cup body and 10 mm from the cup bottom to the cup body, nor can they be printed all over the body.
5. When choosing paper cups, consumers should first look at their appearance. Generally, paper cups should be sealed in plastic packaging bags. Packing bags should not be damaged. Paper cups with imprecise packaging are vulnerable to environmental pollution.
Health is not guaranteed.
6. Choose paper cups with better stiffness. Choose paper cups with thick and stiff walls as far as possible. When choosing a paper cup, you can squeeze it gently with your hands on both sides of the cup. You can roughly know that the cup is tall.
The degree is good or bad. Through the outer packaging to see whether the color of the paper cup is white, the whole paper cup roll is neat and full. Next comes the sign. The name, address and product of the manufacturer shall be indicated on the package of the product.
Execution standard, production date, validity period, etc. Consumers should try their best to choose products in the near future, because the shorter the storage time, the more contaminated the products are.